If you have decided to start your online business it is a very good idea. The secret of success in life is to be ready for opportunity when it comes
There are only two ways to make money on Internet:
1. Creating your own product/service. That way you will be original, but people hardly know about. and you might spend time or/and money for promotion.
2. Building an audience for an existing product. This is another successful option. There are some great affiliate programs that offer with no cost tons of support along with expertise that would normally cost you a fortune
No one can say what business is right for you. You need to do your own research, to study the market. Use sources that are available to you: library, magazines, free services or/and seminars within your community, friends, relatives. Do not dismiss any possibility at the beginning of your selection, it is very important to know what people want and need
Don’t choose at random, you might find the wrong decision. It’s important to decide your first home business in an area where you have already developed some initial interest and knowledge. If you don’t like what you do, you’ll fail very soon
Once you have selected the product that is right for you, it’s time to get started.
Under that circumstances, the key factor is to get money, that means you need customers. Remember market research and study you have done some time before. Now is the right moment to use your previous experience.
1. Set up your Warm Market. Warm market refers to the people you know. On the average we all know about 300 people.Consider more then friends and family. Make a list with all people you know and don’t miss your banker, lawyer, children’s teacher, the person from the news stall, from the gas station, the mechanic that fixes your car. You have many, many contacts. This list is a gold mine.
2. Use the Three-Foot Rule All successful marketers use that rule. By this we mean that every person who comes within three feet of you, must hear about your business. When you speak to the people, be proud of what you sell, this is the best promotion.
3. Focus your Activity. From the very beginning give to the product your undivided attention. Very often people fail because they have too many “irons in the fire”.
4. Act like a professional. You really need to adopt an entrepreneurial outlook, your intention creates your reality. Learn about your product and be a good advisor, words are the most powerful drug used by mankind.
Conclusion. You have probably heard that not everyone can make money on Internet. This is not true, the only person stopping you is you! As long as you free your mind to skepticism you have taken your first step. The rest is a game number : how many people you know, how many ads you send, etc Just Try !
Valerian Dinca is the author of free report ” Publish an Ezine in 4 Weeks or Less”. You may read this report by visiting http://www28.brinkster.com/bluesite/pubez.htm