One of the best ways to build your online income is by writing & distributing ebooks. Ebooks can be a very effective tool for marketing your business and they can also be big money makers. Ebooks are also a useful resource for whatever information you are looking for.
There are a few things you should remember if you are going to write an ebook.
1. Just as your ezine should not be a giant ad, nor should your ebook. Be sure to fill it full of useful and valuable information.
2. Your ebook should be compiled in a simple, yet professional design. Make your ebook look good, but do not overdo. Make sure people can maneuver around the book with ease.
3. Take the time to do the research and write an effective and informative ebook. Your ebook will be circulating around the web and will say a great deal about you and your business.
4. Ebooks are a great giveaway for your visitors and/or subscribers. Everyone is looking for useful information which can be found in ebooks.
5. You should always use your first ebook as a giveaway. This will entice more people to read your ebook, which in turn will get more people to see how good it is. When you do write your first ebook to sell, you will have already established your reputation for writing a useful and informative ebook.
6. You do not have to be a writer to write an ebook. Just as with articles, all you need to do is gather, organize and outline your information. Always add resources and links when applicable. A good ebook for giveaway can be as simple as a collection of your articles or the articles of other authors.
7. After you have written all your ebook pages and contained them all in a folder, you will need to compile them into the actual ebook. This you do with an ebook compiler and only takes a few minutes. There are some free compilers and some that are not. I have checked out several ebook compilers and would personally recommend Ebook EditPro. It costs a bit, but was very simple to use and did a fast and effective job. Look for link in resource box.
8. After you finish your ebook, you want to start promoting it. Add it to your website, put it in your email sigtag, submit it to as many websites and directories that you can find, add it to your article resource box, announce it on message boards and email discussion lists where allowed, make a separate web page for it and submit the page to search engines, add it to your ezine welcome letter as a free bonus. The possibilities are endless if you use your imagination and let as many people know about your ebook as possible. Be sure to encourage people to also give it to their subscribers/visitors as a free gift.
9. Make sure you have contact links listed in your ebook so people can easily contact you or visit your website. Also, be sure to have your ezine and subscribe address listed.
10. Everyone can find ebooks useful not only for finding the information they seek, but for promoting their business and website as well as establishing a solid reputation. They are also big moneymakers and just about anyone can write and profit from a carefully and effectively done ebook.
Here are some links you might find useful:
Make it fun, interesting and believe in yourself and you will produce a very successful ebook!
Terri Seymour and her husband Terry offer
a no-cost, non-MLM home business opportunity.
They strive to help you build a successful home
business. They also provide a website building
service. Take advantage of the gifts, resources &
more provided for your home and business at
http://www.seymourproducts.com FREE ecourse at: