1. You could ask your reader questions through out the ad copy. They will answer the questions in their own head as they read your ad copy. The questions you ask should persuade the reader into buying.
2. You could change the size of your text on your ad copy. You want to make your text large enough so it’s not hard to read. You also want your headline and major points to be larger so they will standout.
3. You could decrease or increase the length of your ad copy. There is no rule on how long your ad copy should be unless space is a consideration. The ad should be long enough to sell your product.
4. You could highlight keywords through out your ad copy. The keywords should be attractive to your target audience. You could highlight them with color, underlines, italics, etc.
5. You could bullet or indent your benefits on your ad copy. Must people won’t read a whole ad copy, so make your products benefits standout and you won’t lose the sales from all the skimmers.
6. You could add some sub headlines on your ad copy. Sub headlines act just like headlines; they grab the readers attention. They’ll keep the readers interested as they continue to read your ad.
7. You could raise or lower the price on your ad copy. A higher price could increase the perceived value of your product and a lower price could lesson your product’s value.
8. You could add proof of results on your ad copy. You should include testimonials, facts, endorsements, statistics, test results and case studies to prove your product’s claims.
9. You could add special offers on your ad copy. It’s usually easier to sell the offer than the product. You could use discounts, free bonuses, volume sales, etc.
10. You could eliminate the hard-to-understand jargon on your ad copy. Unless your product calls for technical words, you want your ad to be read without people pulling out a dictionary.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business