When someone asks you if you are successful, how do you answer? How does one measure success?
You are a Mother and a housewife who decided to try something new, challenging and rewarding. So you start an online business. You work hard for 6 months and your income is just starting to trickle in. You are frustrated and close to giving up hope because you think you are a failure.
STOP! and think about that for awhile.
What exactly constitutes a failure in this business? Do you have to be making $5000 a month by this time to be a success? Who sets the standard for success and failure?
As for myself, when I first started Internet marketing I didn’t even know how to turn on a computer! Getting as far as I am today, to me is a great success! Do not measure your success by how much money you make each month!
Here are a few things to think about when deciding if you are a success:
1. Do you enjoy what you do?
2. Have you made new friends and enjoyed relationships with lots of interesting new people?
3. Do you get personal satisfaction from working your business?
4. Is your family proud of you and are you, yourself proud of your accomplishments thus far?
5. Are you building a clean and honest reputation?
6. Are you being true to yourself and your customers?
7. Are you growing along with your business?
8. Are you more self-confident and sure of yourself and your capabilities?
9. Do you feel more in control of yourself and your life?
10. In general, are you happy about your business?
If you answered yes, to most or all of these questions, I believe you are success! Accomplishing all the above tasks are the first steps to building your online income. When you start from the bottom and build a business one day at a time, it will take time and if you are not making a lot of money after 6, 8, or 12 months, that does not make you a failure.
After the first steps fall into place and start taking effect, your income will grow and expand also. Do not expect to start making money the minute your website is up. There are many misleading ads and scammers out there that will tell you otherwise, but as long as you work at your business, build your reputation, and do not give up, your income will follow.
If you would like more information on building a successful business:
There are many ways to measure success. Do not feel that the amount of money you are making is the epitome of your success!
Terri Seymour and her husband Terry offer
a no-cost, non-MLM home business opportunity.
They strive to help you build a successful home
business. They also provide a website building
service. Take advantage of the gifts, resources &
more provided for your home and business at
http://www.seymourproducts.com FREE ecourse at: