1. Sell an inexpensive product to sell an expensive product. If people like your inexpensive product, they’ll be persuaded to buy your expensive one.
2. Allow your visitors to decided how much they want to pay for your product. I only recommend it for products that don’t sell or ones that hardly sell.
3. Create an extra revenue stream with your web site’s articles or content. Publish the first paragraph of each article and charge people to read the rest.
4. E-mail targeted e-zines and ask them to do a joint venture with you. Ask them to run your ad and in exchange they get a percentage of the profits.
5. Find a tiny niche for your new free e-zine. There are thousands of free e-zines; your e-zine needs to be extra specialized to attract new subscribers.
6. Test your ads by using autoresponders. You can have people e-mail your autoresponders to get more information and you just check your traffic reports.
7. Create credibility and trust with your visitors by telling them something they already know. They’ll know for sure you’re not lying to them.
8. Make residual income from your customers by selling back end products. If you don’t have any, you could sign up to related affiliate programs.
9. Use a redirect page to boost your sales. People think the long affiliate URLs look unprofessional in e-mail so you could redirect them to a web link.
10. Create an extra income from your web site by charging for consulting. The consulting should be related to your web site’s theme.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business