1. Offer a free ebook that’s published right on your web site. They would have to stay at your web site to read it.
2. Give your visitors a different free bonus for each link they click-through on your web site. Example: “If you click on this link you’ll get a FREE course!”
3. Make your content into a story format. They will want to keep reading to find out what happens at the end of the story.
4. Offer a search option on your web site. People will stay longer because it gives them the option of searching through your web site using keywords.
5. Provide a chat room on your web site. They will want to chat with other people that are interested in the subject.
6. Write your content so it attracts their five senses. Use plenty of adjectives. The will stay focused on your web site and block out other distractions.
7. Add a “FAQ – Frequently Ask Questions” part on your web site. People won’t email you a question and leave. They will stay to find out the answer.
8. Offer easy navigation. People will leave quicker if they have a hard time finding what they’re looking for. Don’t get them lost or they will leave.
9. Give them plenty of things to do at your web site. Allow them to submit classified ads, play interactive games, add their link, sign your guest book, etc.
10. Offer free online tools they can use right at your web site. It could be a search engine submitter, ad or letter templates, ebook compiler, etc.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business