1. Make copies of your web site in many different languages. This’ll allow foreign speaking people to read your web site and advertisements.
2. Give your customers a surprise bonus for buying. When you give customers more than they expect, there is a good chance they will buy from you again.
3. Send greeting cards offline or online to customers on holidays. You’ll get the chance to increase your orders by including your ad inside the card.
4. Market your products or services to your target audience. For example, don’t try to sell a football in a cooking magazine.
5. Give people the option of buying other products or add on products when they decide to buy your main product or service at the point of sale.
6. Think of new ways to attract people to buy your products or services. You could add on extra free bonuses, delivery options, payments options, etc.
7. Give other businesses the option of selling your product. It could be a simple joint venture deal or an affiliate/associate program.
8. Follow-up regularly with all your prospects and current customers. When people see your ad more than once they are more likely to buy.
9. Learn sales ideas from reading and studying other business’ advertising and marketing material. It could be ads, brochures, tv ads, sales letters, etc.
10. Educate yourself with new strategies to increase your sales. You could take classes, subscribe to e-zines and magazines, read books or ebooks, etc.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business