1. Team-up with your weaker competitors to beat your stronger competitors. You can create win/win joint venture and cross promotion deals with them.
2. Design your site so it will be worth bookmarking. Your visitors will bookmark your web site if it’s full of free original content like articles, ebooks, etc.
3. Offer your customers back-end products. It is easier to sell to existing customers. If you do not have a back-end product, join an affiliate program.
4. Increase the perceived value of your product. You could offer an affiliate program, give away free bonuses or use famous endorsements on your ad.
5. Remind your visitors to promote your web site. Use phrases like; “Refer This Our Web Site To A Friend” or “Link To Our Web Site”
6. Make your testimonials more powerful. You can include pictures, hand written signatures and contact information with each testimonial.
7. Up-sell to all your customers. You could sell add- on products, deluxe products, extra parts, related products, add-on services, etc.
8. Place your ad in targeted e-zines. Ask the owner if you could place your ad in a higher position in exchange for a percentage of the ad’s profits.
9. Use permission marketing to increase your sales. You simply ask people to sign-up to your e-mailing list. They’ll already be interested in messages or ads.
10. Provide a privacy statement and all your contact information on every page of your web site. This’ll persuade your visitors and prospects to trust you.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business