If you haven’t realized the success you wanted last year, here’s a way to reap the harvest with 86% improvement!
When you see, hear, and feel your book project already manifested through specific outcomes, you’ll be in the 86% success group because it’s far easier to claim it as true now in specific outcomes.
This outcome, “I see myself signing autographed copies” is far more powerful than “I will autograph copies when my book is done.” It’s always easier to look back on what led to your success than look down than long road ahead to a doubtful success because it’s so far in the future.
If you’re like me and are willing to be 86% successful or more, you’ll want to use my “Book Dream Mental Rehearsal 5-Step System.” I’ve used it for all my projects including writing compelling copy for my Web site home page.
Last January I applied this system to write _Write Your eBook or Other Short Book”Fast!_ and _Ten Non-techie Ways to Market Your Book Online_. In 6 months I had two salable books that are helping thousands realize their book dreams.
Here’s my Book Dream Mental Rehearsal 5-Step System for 2002:
To help my prospective and regular clients realize their dream I create several new eBooks and Reports called _Quadruple Your Online Book Sales in One Month with Free Articles_, _Create your Web Page with Pizzazz_, _Market Your Books Through an eNewsletter_, and _ EBook Kit”Ready to Publish and Market_.
Now that they are finished:
1. I SEE my Web sales continue to grow from $500 a month (last year’s goal”which grew to over $2260 in Dec) to $3000 a month or more (I dont want to limit myself).
2. I HEAR seminar and teleclass participants’ applause through outrageous testimonials praising my coaching and products.
3. I FEEL grateful and exhilarated I get to have this adventure.
Create Your Writing Dream Mental Rehearsal For 2002:
1. Name your specific dream as though it is already complete.
2. Put your 3-part dream rehearsal on a 3 by 5 card! Include I see, hear, and feel followed by appropriate specific outcomes to help your dream manifest fast. Carry it around with you. Put it on your car visor, above your light switches, on your mirrors or refrigerator.
Claim your dream, then let go of it”each day in the AM upon awakening and in the evening before sleep. Broadcast your desire to help attract the help you need–support, contacts, skills, even money!
3. Intend to manifest your book dream with all your heart, passion, energy, and focus. Know it can be yours. Start a special savings account for your book today, perhaps for publishing help, design help, writing and promotion help. Intention attracts action. Saving $100 a month for 7 months I had more than I needed to complete one large project.
4. Attend to your project. Put time, energy, money, research, and practice into your task. Get up two hours earlier three days a week, join a writers workshop to get ongoing feedback and support. If you don’t want to attend in person, join a teleclass. To reduce your learning curve, look like a pro and finish faster, hire a book coach. Any effort you put into your project will pay off many times.
5. Let go of less important activities. Ask yourself “If I want to write or market this book or article, what must I say ‘no’ to?” Notice whenever you say ‘yes’ to one thing, you are saying ‘no’ to another. Make your writing practice a top priority, or it will waste away.
Important goals need to be put at the top of your to-do list. If you put them on the back burner, you will not be sharing your unique talent to help others, you will not reap the reward of ongoing, lifelong income, you will not build credibility as the expert, and you will miss one of life’s greatest adventures. Put yourself back on top of your to-do list.
Judy Cullins, 20-year Book and Internet Marketing Coach works with small business people who want to make a difference in people’s lives, build their credibility and clients, and make a consistent life-long income. Author of 10 eBooks including “Write your eBook Fast,” “How to Market your Business on the Internet,” and “Create your Web Site With Marketing Pizzazz,” she offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, The Book Coach Says…and Business Tip of the Month at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 145 free articles. Email her at Judy@bookcoaching.com.