1. Create an email discussion list. The list should be related to your web site’s subject. Place your ad on all posts and it will remind people to visit your site.
2. Prove your product is a bargain. Add a lot of free stuff to your offer or, if you’ve sold the product for a higher price before, show them the difference.
3. Make your web site more useful. Sell ad space, generate hot leads, answer visitor questions, offer free content, be news friendly, etc.
4. Make the most of each visitor. Sometimes your price is to high. You should provide a variety of similar products at different price ranges.
5. Test and redesign your banner ads till you get your desired click through rate. Once you do, join many banner exchanges and buy ad space.
6. Use holidays as a reason to get free publicity. Write a press release or article about the current holiday. It’ll have a high chance of being published.
7. Utilize the free content on the internet. Publish one article on a single web page and your main web site link then upload it as a doorway page.
8. Test your new products on the bottom of your home page. You don’t want to take away hits from your best selling products until others are proven.
9. Make commissions without joining an affiliate program. Just propose a joint venture offer to web sites that don’t have affiliate programs.
10. Persuade other web sites to link to yours. It can improve your search engine ranking. Just offer them something of value in return.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business