1. Insert a brochure for another product in the first product package your customer buys from you.
2. Sell a basic product and tell people for a little more money they can receive the deluxe edition.
3. Give your customers a free subscription to your e-zine and include back end products in each issue.
4. Charge people extra money to join your affiliate program or to get the reproduction rights.
5. Send your customers greeting cards at holidays with your back end product offer included.
6. Offer your customers a discount if they buy more than one of the same product.
7. Include a back end product offer on your online “thank you” page.
8. Give people a huge discount to your subscription product if they subscribe for a longer period of time.
9. Send your customer a free surprise gift with your back end product offer included.
10. Give your customers a discount if they buy over a certain number of any products.
11. Publish a back end product offer inside any of the information products you sell.
12. Group your products together in package deals to make more profit form each sale.
13. Include a back end product offer inside your “customer’s only” online club.
14. Join someone else’s affiliate program and use it as an upsell or back end product.
15. Follow-up with your customers to see if they’re happy and offer them another product.
16. Offer people a free sample of your product and tell them they will get a discount if they order now.
17. Send your customers a “thank you” e-mail with a back end offer attached.
18. Offer your customers add-on products like gift wrapping, batteries, imprinting, etc.
19. Allow your customers the option of signing up to your “future product offers list”.
20. Explain to people that for extra money, they can extend the guarantee or warranty of the product.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business