1. Utilize holidays to increase your visitors or sales. You could give away free electronic greeting cards, hold discounts, send customers holiday cards, etc.
2. Become well known by speaking or chatting at seminars. The seminars could be held offline, in a chat room, by telephone or via e-mail.
3. Start a free ebook club on your web site. People could sign up to receive a free ebook from you each month. Just include your product ad in the ebooks.
4. Give away your products or expertise to internet business newbies. Just ask them in return to place your link on their web site.
5. Trigger your visitors to buy your products by using colors. You should totally relax and think about which colors would compel prospects to order.
6. Let your past offline customers know about your web site. When they visit and sign up to your e-zine it will remind them to shop at your online store.
7. Create a long term relationship with your entire customer base. You can stay in touch with them through an e-zine, with greeting cards, etc.
8. Repeat the 3 most powerful or appealing benefits throughout your ad copy. Repetition can brand your product’s benefits quicker in your prospects mind.
9. Give your new customers surprise free gifts. This will increase their loyalty and give you more word of mouth advertising.
10. Make your long ad copy interesting enough so people click through to the next web page. If it’s not, they won’t take the time to click and read more.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business