1. Write your ad copy like you’re talking directly to your visitors. Use the words “you”, “your”, and “you’re” a lot in your ad copy.
2. Visit business discussion boards regularly. You could discover helpful advice, online resources and give your own two cents worth.
3. Gain free advertising by listing your business info in your chat room profile. Most chat rooms allow this, but check their rules to be sure.
4. Let people know about your affiliate program. Submit it to numerous affiliate program directories, announce it in your e-zine, put it in your sig file, etc.
5. Tell your visitors exactly what you want them to do at your web site. You may want them to order products, subscribe to your ezine, etc.
6. Focus your site on your visitor’s desires, not on yourself. They want to know what’s in it for them, not that you won an award for your business.
7. Try not to get caught up in loading your site with technological gizmos and gadgets. Concentrate on your words, they will do the actual selling.
8. Create your own ad copy; don’t copy the basic run of the mill ad copy. Don’t be afraid of trying something different to increase your sales.
9. Change you ads regularly. Your prospects can get bored seeing the same ad all the time. They usually see the ad 7 times before they actually buy.
10. Lower your negative word of mouth marketing. You’ll always have customers that are dissatisfied. Try to please them as much as possible.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business